26164[ANGEL] 16 Libra, The Angels of Animals

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Oct 7, 2005

      16 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Animals

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nachero’

      ‘We control the health and duration of life of all animals on earth.  We control animal instincts.’

       ‘We inspire mankind with curing methods and remedies against the various diseases of animals.’

      ‘We guide and protect all zoologists, veterinarians, and tamers of animals.   Anyone who works with animals in any capacity are surrounded by us.’

      Flowing emotions create magnetic flowing energy which determine which realities are attracted into form on Earth.  In order for Heaven to manifest on Earth, the emotional fields of animals must vibrate to the oscillation of Supreme Happiness, the divine virtue of letter N of ‘Nachero’.

      As people penetrate the mysteries of life and consciousness, it is easy for them to understand why the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are necessary for the survival of ecosystems and why they are equally applicable to all sentient life, and especially to animals.

      The letter A of ‘Nachero’ is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, and the purity of all original ideas.

      When a person unites individual mind with the original perfection of all ideas in Divine Mind, the purposes for, and realities of, animals are seen and understood.  As divine blueprints of perfection are perceived clearly, mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and artistic gifts are awakened.

      Once the original purpose of animals is seen in Divine Mind, a person releases all harmful desires in their relationship with animals, and releases all negative or limiting ideas, feelings, and situations that no longer serve the highest good of all concerned.  This is the virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      Wisdom reveals that animals evolve into higher consciousness through intereacting in love with the human kingdom.  Humans are blessed by the love of animals, just as animals are blessed by the love of humans.

      All life is evolving.  Consciousness in the animal kingdom evolves into greater wisdom and enlightenment in an emotional atmosphere of love, happiness, clarity and purity of the feelings of the divine virtues, and security.

      The divine virtue of clarity and perfect purity is the meaning of Ch of ‘Nachero’.

      Animals magnetize with clarity and perfect purity the qualities of Divine Consciousness and Feeling that express through their unique perfect divine blueprints when they are happy.

      Aboriginal people describe animals as protectors and teachers. Each animal emits a unique frequency of emotional flowing, which is a combination of Divine Qualities, and when they also flow with feelings of  happiness, a great cohesion is created which in turn attracts these unique qualities of Heaven to Earth.

      Therefore, because animals have powerful magnetic fields and feeling natures, when animals are happy and contented, free to express their unique divine qualities, their emotional energy of happiness becomes a powerful magnet attracting satisfaction and security on Earth for all.

      Divine Consciousness is omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent, existing within every aspect of time and space, and within every being.  Omnipresence is the virtue of letter E of ‘Nachero’.

      Omnipresent Divine Consciousness has endowed all of creation with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and within each animal omnipresent  Divine consciousness and feeling expresses unique aspects.

      By meditating on the virtue of omnipresence of Divine Being, a person experiences unity of consciousness and communication with Cosmic Consciousness and also with all life, so that communication with animals is possible.

      R is the letter of Freedom and Independence, of following inner guidance.

      By following inner guidance in each moment with each animal, a person knows exactly how to interact in the way that is the highest good of all concerned. Each lifeform has a direct connection with indwelling Divine Life.  Animals have a right to attune to their own inner guidance, in the pursuit of happiness and security.

      Seeing animals through the eyes of Love Divine opens up transmutation, umlaut O, oe, of every aspect of the animal to its own highest Divine Blueprint of Perfection.

      The virtue of transmutation brought about by seeing through the eyes of Love Divine is the meaning of umlaut O, oe, of ‘Nachero’.  When a person sees an animal through the eyes of Divine Love, the unique perfection of that animal is enlivened. Then Harmony and Justice is established in every situation to bring success and satisfaction to all concerned.  This is the virtue of letter O, shining with an ultramarine blue light.

      When an animal returns the love of a child of Light and Love, the perfect divine blueprint within the human is also enlivened.

      For this reason, it is necessary that animals be acknowledged as having

       the right to happiness, life and liberty and have these rights protected by all people.

       Even the plant and mineral kingdoms have been given these rights by the indwelling Source of All That Is.

      On all levels, these rights of happiness, life, and liberty to express unique divine qualities are necessary for all life to survive.

        If any level of the food chain broke down, life on earth would be unsustainable.    It is an instinct of survival, not only in the human and animal kingdoms, but in all levels of consciousness, to be happy, to live in security, and to have freedom to follow instinct and inner guidance in order to survive, not only for the self, but also for the whole Unified Field.

      With other orders of angels we work to protect happiness in all parts of manifestation.

       Protecting and guiding animals’ feeling nature to greatest happiness is one of the most important assignments.

      Ask for the happiness of all animals,  ask the Heavenly Hosts to bring forth miracles to bring this into manifestation upon the Earth.

      Ask for understanding of what animals actually are, and how their consciousness and feeling contributes to the quality of life for all beings.

      When happiness, well-being and health for all life is seen as the greatest priority, Heaven returns to Earth.

      We ask you open your hearts and love each being of the animal kingdom.  That is the original plan for each Child of Light on Earth.

      Angels of ‘Nachero’ and the angels of ‘Peekah’,  watch over animals from the minute of conception to the moment of death.  Any person who has any interaction with an animal immediately comes under our influence.

      Sigil of

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> > . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>  <

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)