26102Fw: Now to be simply, in the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Sep 30, 2005

      Now to BE simply, in the present moment
      The Universe is sacred
      You cannot improve it
      If you try to change it, you will ruin it.
      If you try to hold it, you will lose it.
      -Lao Tzu
      We think it would be "nice" if  life was always like a rose garden in full bloom.....but like any garden seasons come and go. Wind and storms change the structure of the garden. New seeds are planted and in turn flower and share with us the secrets of their beauty, the perfume of their flower. When we return to the garden next season or next year, the same bushes stand tall and sturdy but share with us - similar but different aspects of their beauty.
      All life is like this.
      We can bounce or float or drift or sit under the shade of the tree while all the changes evolve around us. We might think that we stay the same, however these external changes create within us unseen changes.
      The experiences of our day to day living allow us to view the garden in a different way.
      As a child we ran through the garden - aware that it was pretty but didn't look too closely at the colour and the species which surrounded us.
      As we grew we noticed more the type of plants and where it was sunnier or in more shade
      we noticed was it busy or was it quiet.
      In old age we appreciate the peace and the solitude it gives us as we reflect on the changes.
      We reach a point in our lives where we no longer have the need to 'blame' our parents or our siblings or indeed life for the "WHO" in the person we've become.
      We can see that life itself changes us, if we allow the process to flow.
      We understand the joy in being the "WHO" in the person we've become.
      As we understand ourselves more completely, it is much easier to let go of judgement, anger, jealousy and all the negative aspects.
      We allow contemned to underscore the chorus for the song of our life
      We used to hear the phrase that you mellow as you age - but I believe it is not "mellow" -it's the realisation that the more we let go, the more we are able to enjoy the colours, perfumes and sounds which flitter through our garden.
      We are able to see the new seeds and plants as being what they really are - the symbolically of nature guiding our feet into understanding ourselves.
      we can choose to come to this understanding at any age.
      All we need do is give ourselves the permission to let go of that which no longer serves us
      and take the time to Stop and smell the roses.

      with love
      from my heart to your heart
      Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane Australia on the 1st day of October, 2005
      Light a Candle for Peace

      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal)
      in lighting a candle together,
      so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
      Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,
      where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear.
      I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those
      folk who have chosen to leave this planet so that we may awaken to the role we are
      truly meant to play.

      I ask today that we share love and healing for all those who are far from their homes, who are waiting for something to happen to make their lives easier and better. I ask in love that all those who are hungry find sustenance.
      I ask that we each send love to those who are in grief through the loss of a loved one be given comfort.
      I ask that we share the joys as well as the pains of all our fellow beings as we travel these paths to the best of our abilities.

      today's candle is creativity shared by PatchesAngel

      the midi playing is:  China Roses  by Enya

      The background for graphic of the Rose garden is by an unknown photographer

      the frame used in the graphic is by PatchesAngel

      the lady was created by me from several sources

      should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.
      There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide
      their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use.
      There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message
      and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so
      then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously
      done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes,
      is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
      invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.