2528Re: [lovingpurelove] Digest Number 535

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Aug 31, 2002
      Dear Rose,

      I actually print out things that I know I want to read in detail as I have
      trouble reading off the computer screen.

      I only need glasses for distance, not for reading, The one exception is the
      computer, and while I have a special Rx pair of glasses for this. I must sit
      at such a uniform distance to read.

      Many of the changelings are not broken for paragraph and can be very
      difficult to follow.

      If I scan and paste a piece and the print is too small or a bad font for me,
      I just do it again until I have one that reads easy and then print it out.

      Costs a lot on paper and ink, but otherwise I would give up on too much.

      At present I am so determined to surround my mind and thought with spirit,
      not always easy in the world of chaos.

      Love In Light,

      Judith Marie
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic