24821[ANGEL] 21 Cancer, The Angels of Wisdom

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Jul 11, 2005

      21 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Wisdom

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Arakuson’

      Beloved,

      “The heavenly host of Arakuson instructs the mature student cause, purpose and effect of diverse laws and may, apart from this, lead him or her towards deep wisdom. Aruakuson, like many other heads of the zone girdling the earth, may be regarded as a high priest of miracles.”

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Deep wisdom generates individual emotional attunement with the Divine Feelings that come from Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.  These divine flowing feelings are all important, because feelings are magnetic and attract new realities into physical manifestation.

      For the highest good to manifest on the physical plane for all, feelings of omnipotent faith, of courage, of enthusiasm for the highest good of all must flow creating omnipotent magnetism.

      By generating emotional attunement to Divine Will, the Children of Light and Love attract miracles that bring the Kingdom of Heaven to Earth.

      Therefore, those who attain the highest excellence in world service become aware of divine laws and master them, especially in their flowing emotions.

      It is of this that we wish to speak.

      In every moment of the day, there exists the choice to focus attention freely on whatever is desired.

      When the decision is made by a person to dedicate and focus his or her life to the service of bringing the highest love, wisdom, power, and beauty to the world, an intense process of learning and preparation begins.

      This preparation often takes many years and requires the help of many teachers.

       This preparation attracts us to teach and help in meditations on the ancient language, which is the study of the divine virtues using being, will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.

      In the very beginning, we teach high intelligence, highest knowledge, cognition of the most profound truths, and the ability to work miracles. We inspire an attunement to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  We radiate the highest wisdom, truth, and illumination through the divine virtue of the light blue radiance in the musical note of G, the virtue of letter A of ‘Arakuson’.

      This enlivens release of imperfection for transformation and control over negative beings, the virtue of umlaut A,ae, shining with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.

      We inspire deep humility, sacredness, a sense of impeccable service and an eminent mind through the golden radiance of the divine virtue of freedom and independence, the virtue of letter R.  This is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence in each moment.

      We again enliven artistic talent, eloquence, and control over the beings of the air, through A, and teach the mysteries of life and death, of transformation, of control of negative passion and negative beings, of freedom from clinging to any possession of desire, thought, feeling, or form that no longer is serving the highest good of all concerned.  This is the loamy brown radiance of the divine virtue of transformation, the virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      Through the greatest power of absolute omnipotence, the alignment of individual will with Divine Will, we teach each Child of Light and Love to evoke absolute mastery of all earthly treasures to acquire anything that is desired for the highest good of all concerned.

      Omnipotence as a quality, as the highest power of will imaginable, is the silvery blue virtue of letter K of ‘Arakuson’.

      We teach seekers how to induce trance states and apply secrets of high mysticism through the velvety black radiance of the divine virtue of the act of creation and its ongoing effects, the virtue of letter U.

      We mentor developing an attunement to the most subtle essence of the divine spirit through the divine virtue of ALL PENETRATING WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL.  This purple red radiance is the virtue of OMNIPOTENCE AS A QUANTITY, the Will of Divine Providence for the highest good of all concerned that penetrates all of creation.  This is the virtue of letter S.

      We initiate each person with the Power of Transmutation into Perfection, the virtue of umlaut O,oe, that shines with a deep orange light.  Transmutation happens through cognition brought about by Love Divine.  By seeing through the eyes of LOVE, the underlying perfect Divine Blueprint is seen and enlivened.

      This opens up impeccable appreciation and recognition of divine law, with emphasis on justice and harmony.  We do this with the ultramarine blue light and feelings of the divine virtue of Justice and Harmony, the virtue of letter O.

      We confer emotional invincibility, unassailability, and ultimately—life extension through supreme happiness.  Supreme happiness shines with a deep red light, and is the virtue of letter N.

      Our particular emphasis is on The LAW OF ONE, which is the original law of all Creation.  From this law all other laws come, and this law is supreme over all laws.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So it is."

       We help each Child of Light and Love master the various divine laws that come from this law, such as the law of harmony, the law of cause and effect, and the law of the ‘as above, so below’, etc.

      WE TEACH THAT WILL GIVES IMPULSE FOR CHANGE AND CREATES THE MENTAL BLUEPRINT FOR IT, AND THEN FLOWING FEELING ATTRACTS THIS CHANGE INTO FORM.

      The secret to manifesting new realities into form

      is bringing ALL LEVELS into alignment.  These levels are being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation that correspond to Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves.  These brainwaves correspond to infancy, childhood, adolescence and adulthood.

      “Ye must be as little children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.”

      We help each person remember and reclaim the inner infant, child, and adolescent selves to work in harmony with the adult self, so that wholebrain functioning energizes the Divine Virtues with a complete four-part brainwave pattern that causes complete change internally in the body and externally in the outward world.

      One ‘old saying’ emphasizes the power of synchronizing all levels:

      “Anything which you sincerely believe, fervently feel, staunchly intend and

      persistently, clearly visualize must inevitably come to pass.”

      Thus, the most common mistake or impediment to manifesting miracles is

      communicating mixed messages, that is, contradictions.

      If, for example, you want something very much, but are so afraid that its opposite may happen instead, that you worry extensively as you continue to imagine the unwanted outcome, the mixed message you are sending with 2/3 of your creative energies is undermining what you want from manifesting.

      In this case it would be necessary to heal and resolve the negative feelings first.

      The most important levels to synchronize for miracles are intentions (will) and flowing feelings, both of which are best strengthened by imagining a congruent visual

      impression, since the (unconscious) brain responds directly to visual pictures.

       Will is electrical energy and feeling is magnetic energy. Acting together congruently, essentially the male and female principles, they comprise an extremely powerful, balanced whole that accomplishes miracles.

      The most important principle in this respect is to align the personal will with Divine Will.   This synchrony is automatically accomplished by decreeing the highest good of all concerned with powerful congruent will and feelings.

      In attuning to inner guidance to choose a particular Divine Virtue to WILL, visualize and think about and FEEL, in any situation, a great cause is created in the Akasha, the Unified Field, or consciousness-penetrating-all, when the WILL AND FEELING is aligned with strong belief, faith AND COURAGE.  This cause has ongoing effects through time that brings justice, harmony and happiness.

      We come when you seek to understand the energies of male and female, cause and effect, WILL AND FEELING of the Divine Virtues. We guide you in your great quest for understanding, purpose and mastery of various Divine Laws, such as the Laws of Justice and Harmony that lie behind creation.

      It is the destiny of each Child of Light and Love to be successful in following the footsteps of the masters who performed great miracles in the world.

      We rejoice in this day, that we make our presence known to you.

      When you step upon the path of service and MIRACLES, know that you are not alone.

      We, the Angels of Wisdom, are here to serve, protect, and guide you.

      It is we who join the mighty angelic choirs of thanksgiving whenever any man or woman follows in the footsteps of the great masters of the Divine Laws and manifests miracles for the highest good of all.

      It is ordained by Divine Love and Providence that we answer your call for assistance.

      We are here to help you excel in your path of service.

      The melody of the virtues and letters of our name is G, C, C, G, C, B, B, G+, D-sharp, C, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'A-R-A-K-U-S-O-N'

      *
      *   *
      *     *
      *
      *   *
      *

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      *+*

      *

      *    *

      *       *

      *

      *     *

      *

      *
      *   *
      *     *
      *
      *   *
      *

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic