24688wELCOME BACK,GAELE ARNOTT

  • prem lulla
    Jul 1, 2005

      Gaele Arnott <gaeleaus@...> wrote:

      hello to everyone travelling this life's path with me GREETINGS TO YOU ALSO
      after this long absence of more than two weeks I seem to be back into my computer
      I hope your journey has been a happy one with less frustration than mine these past few weeks.

      WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT AS FAR AS THE BOAT IS CONCERNED
      BECAUSE THE SEAS ARE NEVER QUIET

      I will be back to daily postings in the next day or so so look forward to being with you again
      WELCOME BACK , WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR POSTINGS
      with love

      PREM ALOK

      Posting message to this list:

      Discover Yahoo!