      From: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Shona
      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 3:56 PM
      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayer request

      Hello Judith,
      I'm training at the moment in crystal healing as well as looking
      into Reiki & other healing practices. I work best at the minute with
      crystals though. I'm not a Christian, but believe very much in the power of
      prayer.
      I'll say prayers & light a candle for Bonnie tonight & through
      her recovery. I'm so sorry that she has had to suffer this. I can't
      imagine the trauma this must have caused her & all of you & hope she does
      recover as fully as possible in time both physically & emotionally.
      Know that you, Bonnie & your loved ones aren't alone through
      this, that I & everyone here are here for you all in love & light, support &
      understanding.
      I'm still a beginner in projecting positive thought & disatnce
      healing, but have had some positive results before now, so will do my best.
      Holding Bonnie & all of you connected with her in Love & Light.
      Much Love, Big Hugs & Blessings,
      Shona x