      Date: 05/02/05 07:00:18
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Prayer request

      Dear ONEs,

      I am asking for all who do prayer work or have groups to please add my friend Bonnie.

      As reported to me: " She went in to have what was thought a melanoma removed from her nose, and when they cut in they realized it was massive - Basal Cell Carcenoma - and had spread deep and wide.  The surgery was violent and they had to cave in her cheeks to pull skin over the holes in her nose then had to take more skin from behind her ears to finish the job.  Over 100 stitches."

      Her daughter, not knowing that anything out of the ordinary had happened, visited her in the hospital with the two youngest grandchildren, both toddlers, in tow, and when they saw their grandmother they started to scream.

      The physical and emotional consequences are immense.

      Thank you for holding Bonnie in Light.

      Judith Marie

      Posting message to this list:

      Font: Pointed Brush