22984Hi

  • nachi@bluebottle.com
    Mar 1, 2005

      Dear Ones,

      Namaste,

      I am going out to my new family home for few days..and my current internet pack will be over before I can come back. So please that I will be able to continue to renew and resubcribe to the net pack. It is getting increasing difficult to convince my family that i genuneily need internet to breathe in and breathe out.

      Please keep me in Prayers..and send Angels Hugs, Love.

      However much gloomy the view..I love you all..and when I see myself through love that I am spreading, sharing with you all..I feel as if I have come whole..and alive again..

      Sending Hugs, Love to All..You are always in my thoughts, Prayers.

      Blessings & Love,

      Nachi
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic