22330Dis and Dat :)

  • Kelly
    Feb 1, 2005

      From: Kelly
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:14 AM
      Subject: Dis and Dat :)

      Not thinking about anything is zen. Once you know this, walking, standing, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is zen. To know that the mind is empty is to see the Buddha...Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Not using the mind to look for reality is awareness. Freeing oneself from words is liberation.

      -Bodhidharma

      It is impossible to see the angel unless you first have a notion of it.

      -  James Hillman,
      "The Soul's Code"

      Who Should Make the Coffee?

      A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

      The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

      The husband said, "You are in charge of the cooking around here so you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
      Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides it says in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

      Husband replies, "I can't believe that! Show me."

      So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says, "HEBREWS."

      THE ONLY WEBSITE THAT LETS YOU NAME YOUR PRICE!!
      MAKE SURE TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK TO ENTER FOR A FREE ASTROLOGY PHONE READING OR A FREE ASTROLOGCAL REPORT.

      BE A PART OF AN INSPIRATION REVOLUTION!!
      Join legendary producer Stephen Simon for some of the most inspiring and entertaining movies ever!  Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch, Louise Hay, Kenny Loggins and many other agree: The Spiritual Cinema Circle will warm your heart and stir your soul!