20468#231~04 simply the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Oct 31, 2004
      Simply, the present moment
      #231~2004

      We all wish to feel the joy of dancing amongst the colours of the rainbow.
      By absorbing the energy of colour and sound through this graphic you begin to feel some of the abandonment of restrictions - you can feel the spaciousness of movement and begin to understand the truth of freedom.
      Freedom is to exist in your own truth in all matters that make your heart sing.
      Colour no longer ahs restriction - it can be whatever your 'imagination' desires it to be.
      The meaning of colour has lost the old traditional interpretations as we open our minds and hearts to all the glories a bounteous Universe has to offer.
      To live with colour changes the perceptions of life around you.
      To live with music allows the soul to escape from captivity of the future bringing depth to the attunement of daily living.
      when you combine colour and music - the world stands still for just a moment while your whole being evolves and begins to fly.
      Allow yourself the opportunity to be the swirl of colour for this is the change for which you've waited.
      Absorb into your being like ribbons of light all the colours of the Universe.
      dance with abandonment to the sounds you create for this is your truth.

      Stand from you chair and allow yourself the gift of dance!
      feel the movement flow through you
      can you 'see' all the colours as shown in the graphic
      the new greens, pinks, yellows - mixed with colours previously known.
      sway to the beat of the Imp
      You are not ostracised but are a part of this Planet and the wonderful opportunities waiting
       to enfold You in the dance of life.

      I have the Imp in the graphic in feminine form but she is you in whatever physical form you do hold

      (c) Gaele Arnott - 1st November, 2004 sharing with you from Brisbane Australia

      today's midi playing is: Dance of the Ostracized Imp
      (Frederick Curzon- (1889-1973) - British)
      I found this delight at:

      the gemstones in this graphic are Clear Quartz, Amethyst and Snowflake Obsidian

      Clear Quartz is for storing, releasing and regulating energy
      Amethyst is for protection and transmuting energy into love
      Snowflake Obsidian is stone for 'without boundaries' - truth enhancing.
      It teaches to value mistakes as well successes

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      The circle of life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality
      (c) Simply the Present Moment - Gaele Arnott
      www.homestead.com/milleniumevolution/gaelespage.html
      www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html