19736Namaste

  • nachiketan
    Sep 26, 2004
      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      Love  You All.

      May the Love Conquer over the Hurricane, Health issues, Life's Problems.

      {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Group Hug}}}}}}}}}}

      Sending You Heartfelt Warm Love..Love's Light As I Feel For you Today.

      I have always loved You but there are somedays when the the Love seems to be renewed, recharged, vowed again..like a pact/vow of Friendship <Smile>

      Welcome to New Members..And Old Members who have found their way back again:-)
      To the listgroup members in between Welcome to You too.

      There is a big bee/insect flying by me today..Looks like s/he/it has made its home nearby my pc. I was reminded of a painful incident when I had to pull a large bee who had stung me on my my finger.. I am telling myself that maybe its a God messenger for me..that I neednt worry this time. So I am giving love to the orange coloured bee..Blessing it..
      Had to mention this to someone:-) in the middle of the message;-)

      Blessings And Love to Everyone.

      Have A Wonderful Day..

      Nachi

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic