19298For The Moment

  • Shay
    Sep 12, 2004
        I wanted to let everyone know if I am not active much over the next few days it is simply due to the fact of trying to get ready for the strong possibility of Hurricane Ivan heading in our direction. NOAA has shown a large shift westerly for the system which they are now saying could have landfall anywhere inbetween New Orleans and Appalachacola with Pensacola, where I am, at the center of the path right now. While it is still too early to tell for sure tomorrow will give us a better idea of what to expect. Should this come to make landfall here we are either going to be gone for a few days or could be out of contact for a few days with no power. All prayers and energies directed for the protection and safety of everyone would be greatly appreciated. Especially for my grandparents who were responsible for raising me and I presently am staying with. They are 88 and 90 respectively with my grandmother tending to nearly give herself heart seizures at time with worrying. So prayers for them I would deeply appreciate as well.
       Love and Blessings, Shay

      Do you Yahoo!?