19079Re: << lovingpurelove >> For Sianna and Gaele

  • Patti Garrett
    Sep 2, 2004
      Hello Gaele:

      I know you are heartsick about Sianna's latest happening.  I am so sorry that this happened to her, but am very glad that they discovered the problem before she left the hospital rather than after she got home.  This is just another of those things that happened for the best.  In this way, she can be monitored and the problem can be handled there and then when it is resolved, maybe she can then go home in better shape than before.

      Getting over a stroke is a very long and complicated process, so I am continuing to hold her in the white light of healing and praying that she be completely healed and can go home soon.

      Somehow I missed  your message about your flu, so I do hope you are feeling better today.  While I love Christmas and it is my favorite season, I do hate to even think about cold weather because if I ever get a real infection or feel really bad, it is always in the winter.  So my prayers and thoughts are with you as you fight your flu, and I am now placing you in the white light of healing and praying for your highest and best good.

      You will be missed, my friend, and I am sure that when you return, with an upgraded and more powerful computer, we are going to have to watch your smoke because you will be burning up the lines with more information than ever, just because you can.

      Have a wonderful and special rest, and until you return, you will be close to me in my heart and in my thoughts, as well as in my prayers.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti