18342Re: << lovingpurelove >> HAPPY MONDAY

  • Ilanalotus
    Aug 9, 2004
      Dear Sheree,

      I have been reading your posts with appreciation for the past weeks and I want to tell you how much I love reading them.

      My computer has been on and off for a long time and hopefully this post gets to this list.

      With Appreciation and Love,
      Irena

      "Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

      Harold Whitman

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic