18099#160~04 -Simply the present moment

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Aug 1, 2004

      Simply, the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative moments
      shared with you in love by Gaele  from Brisbane, Australia

      It is time to harness the energy of the Universe into your being.
      We know that we are living through a period of great change.
      Consciousness is changing.
      our DNA structure is changing.
      The babies being born onto the planet are coming with knowledge and abilities way beyond our knowing of the past.
      We feel as though we are bubbles being blown by the wind, in a seemingly endless rain of colour and form.
      STOP! and look and see the shapes which are forming.
      See there are patterns and structures absorbing our past knowledge with the reality of our future existences.
      the children will help us, if we take the time to listen to their reasoning.
      Stop the drugging of our children to control the behavioural patterns and instead let us find ways for them to be the leaders they came to be.
      Parents and grandparents are learning new ways of guiding the younger generation.
      For this new generation comes with the inbuilt knowledge of technology and the wisdom of the future.
      Use the power already within you to release the old patterns.
      Use this knowledge within you to resolve all issues from a negative
      into a positive state of being.
       The colours of yellow and orange will assist you with change - wear them, absorb them, drink them and eat them.
      Maybe you may need to increase your diet of citrus
      to assist in flushing the toxins from the body,
      Feel the fun of the change
      step into without fear
      We are in a time of great historical significance
      Enjoy the experience

      Gaele Arnott - (c) 1st August, 2004

      here is an exercise I share with you and one which I have used on many occasions when a situation has seemed 'overwhelming'
      e.g giving a speech on alternative medicine to a room full of sceptics.
      Channelling for a branch of the Skeptic Association -now that was FUN!

       Meditation Exercise: (5 - 10 mins)

      Sit in a relaxed position and visualise yourself beside a clear rock pool. It is situated in the midst of a cool green forest glade. This pool is part of a small river system, and the source of this pool is a softly tumbling waterfall. Small flowers dance around the edge of the pool and as you sit dreamily watching, it appears as though the flowers have turned into families of devas, fairies and elves.

      Now imagine yourself, entering the water. If you cannot swim, imagine floating or just sitting in the water. The water is cool and clear with all the fresh fragrances of purity and healing. Hear with your inner ear, the singing of angels as they perform in harmony all the seven octaves of the keynote G. As you drift and dream, imagine the colour of the water turning to, orange. Use the power of the fire sign Leo to imagine the harmonious configurations in your life. Use the strength of this sign to accommodate into your life all that you need of "strength". Imagine as you float in your "orange" water how the all the aspects of relationship may be resolved with the love you now feel. Now step back, retaining this feeling, into reality.

      Although the structure and positions of the chakras are also changing - as are the colours which depict them this -  'older' knowledge may help with your understanding of the sacral Chakra and how ORANGE may assist you

      THE SACRAL (Splenic) CHAKRA

      Location: Lower Abdomen to navel area Colour: Orange

      Star Signs: Leo & Scorpio Musical note: G

      The Sanskrit word for this area is ‘svadisthana’ which means sweetness or ‘one’s own place’. It is thought by some to be the home of the Kudalini. The main function of this energy centre is the power of relationship and the managing of creative energy. We often times need the power of the sexual energy to be creative. The power of the sexual energy can become a force not to be denied. First, understand the relationship with self and then use this power of sexuality to create whatever is appropriate for you. Maybe you will be a famous author, painter or actor. However it is just as creative to be a good parent, cook or cab driver. Use your creative power from the relationship of self and this is the power of personal empowerment.

      the midi playing is: Beyond the Sunset

        if you wish to receive this midi or to be on the daily midi list please email me at gaeleaus@... with "daily midi list" in the subject header

      All words, stationery and graphics may be used and shared -
      I ask only that they be accredited - thankyou

      the YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at

      http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html