18088Re: 11 Leo, The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

  • Polly
    Jul 31 12:39 PM

      If we could all meet in this ecstatic, radiant spirit form during our dreamtime, and surround the soul beings living in Sudan, we would be imparting our best spiritual love and essence to heal their wounded love and spirit.  Of course there are the many other places too, but could we first unite together for one spot and then move later on to another.  I'm not sure at the moment what the two week focus has been with Jean Hudon's focus group.  Have any of you been in consort with those meditation focuses?  I've fallen away lately from staying abreast with his newsletters.  If they are not surrounding an area with unconditonal love and ecstatic radiance, let's choose to do so.  Please say you will with me.  Love, Polly

      11 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ahahbon’

      Beloved,

      Trance states of ecstasy and bliss happen naturally when visioning Perfection manifesting throughout all Creation.

      We are the Angels of Trance and Ecstasy.   We assist the Children of Light and Love to bring forth the Original Divine Blueprints of Perfection and feelings of harmony, love, transformation and transmutation, and supreme happiness into the world.

      Often when you look about you and see suffering in the eyes and bodies of people and other sentient beings, the desire to bring them enlightenment, happiness, harmony, and justice, wells up within the heart.

      Even though their suffering is oftentimes considerable, when the Children of Light and Love enter into ecstatic trance states and enliven the ORIGINAL DIVINE BLUEPRINTS OF PERFECTION OF CREATION, TRANSFORMATION, TRANSMUTATION and SUPREME HAPPINESS THROUGH THE POWER OF THE WORD, suffering is changed. This experience of transformation and transmutation into Perfection becomes the fertile soil in which the Flower of Understanding, Compassion, and surrender to the highest truth grows.

       This is why it was written, “Give thanks for all things. All things work for good for those who believe.  God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

      We teach you how  to encircle each and every being with the energy of joy, ecstasy and rapture through the power of the word and the divine virtues of ‘Ahahbon’.

      We help the Children of Light and Love bring forth the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

      Enlightened people have always used ecstasy and trance to unite Heaven and Earth.

       Powerful flowing feelings of high ecstatic trance states attract new realities into physical form.  Powerful trance states of bliss and ecstasy attract the highest Perfection into form on the physical plane with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

       This is how the Creator designed the Children of Light and Love to

      have dominion over Creation.

      Close your eyes.

      Call forth angels of inspiration to guide your visualization to attune to the most perfect ecstasy for yourself and for those you desire to uplift.

      Feel the ecstasy of unconditional love and happiness and bliss in your heart.

      Use the divine virtues of ‘Ahahbon’  with the meditation of THE POWER OF THE WORD to attune to ecstatic vision and flow with intent and feelings of greatest rapture and supreme happiness.  Then as you breathe out, will, visualize the colors of the divine virtues, and feel your breath filled with this rapture, surrounding and filling the people whom you are blessing. On the inbreath visualize, feel these intentions and feelings coming back into your physical body Universe.

       Continue doing this in prayerful attunement, visualization, feeling, and focus, calling on us to help you and them.  As you are doing this we, the Angels of Ecstasy and Rapture do our part.

      Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

      This becomes so easy with practice.

      There are two very important truths that we wish to emphasize.  One is that you must be as a little child to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.  The other is that all that the Master did, you shall do also.

      So you see, these great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

      With the trust, enthusiasm, wonder, and persistence of a little child, learn to enter trance states of ecstasy and supreme happiness.

       Try this, and see.

      MIRACLES

      ‘A-H-A-H-B-O-N’

      Through the light blue light of wisdom and enlightenment, the virtue of soft A of ‘Ahahbon’, a Child of Light and Love taps into the highest truths of the enlightened mind and enlightened states of consciousness.

      Eloquence, poetic and artistic talents as well as clairvoyance, clairaudience and higher states of consciousness awaken with this virtue.

      Wisdom, soft A, awakens the loamy brown light of transformation, the virtue of umlaut A, ae, which enables a person to release any reality in the realms of will, thought, feeling, and form that no longer serve the highest good in a current situation.

       This virtue reveals the truth of the mysteries of life and death, namely, that there is no death, there is only transformation from one state into another.  When a Child of Light and Love experiences Divine states of ecstasy and trance, he or she ‘dies’ to previous ways of desiring, of thinking, of feeling, and even of experiencing the physical world.  He or she is ‘reborn’ into new desires, new thoughts, new feelings, and new physical realities.

      This virtue, the power of transformation, gives control over passion and negative beings.

      Then, through the silvery violet light of The Power of the Word, a person creates with the qualities of Divine Consciousness and Feeling, receiving and sending out spiritual impressions symbolically in terms of mental pictures or visualization, and feeling, the electro-magnetic fluid, in the microcosm of the physical body and then in the macrocosm of the outer reality.  In other words, the heavenly hosts of ‘Ahahbon’ help a person develop and use clairvoyance and other mystical faculties to create and receive divine virtues, which is known as The Power of the Word.

      Through the light blue light of wisdom and enlightenment, visualization of the Original Perfect Divine Blueprints of Creation are energized, releasing all imperfection on every level.

      The heavenly hosts of ‘Ahahbon’ help a person further develop The Power of the Word, using the dynamic creative power of each letter to create new realities with divine virtues.

      Each letter represents a divine virtue, and is uttered with visualization of color, meaning, feeling, sound, and sensation,.

      Through the light violet light of the virtue of Universal Consciousness, letter B, the understanding and mastery of polarity is gained. A person learns to charge physical objects with great power and transformational energy, so that physical objects hold the power of ecstasy and trance.

      With the ultramarine blue light of the divine virtue of Justice and Harmony, the virtue of letter soft O, we teach the evocation of contentment, poise, and a sense of impeccable justice that yields satisfaction, confidence, and infallibility.  With this virtue, interferance by Divine Providence for the sake of Justice and Harmony is understood.  This awakens the Power of Transmutation, the power to transmute all into their underlying Original Divine Perfect Blueprints.  Transmutation is made possible by cognition brought about by Ecstatic Love Divine, the virtue of umlaut O, oe, shining with a deep orange light.

      Then, through the deep red light of the virtue of Supreme Happiness, the virtue of letter N, feelings of the seventh heaven of delight enable a person to connect all levels of consciousness to ecstatic states. Supreme Happiness empowers a Child of Light and Love to facilitate enlightenment of others, and solve any problem.

      The melody of our name is G, C,A, G, C, A, A, C, D-sharp, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      SIGIL OF

      ‘A-H-A-H-B-O-N’

      refer to 29 Taurus message for instructions

      Note:  At this time, many beings of other planetary spheres are helping the Earth to move into a Golden Age of Unconditional All-encompassing Love and Perfection.  They are responding to the Law of Free Will, for many of Earth have ASKED, of their own free will, for their assistance.

      This is a particularly critical time to reach out telepathically to

      these beings who have come with the express intention to serve the unfoldment

      of the light on Earth.  Many of them come from highly advanced civilizations, far removed from us, and in some cases have not been in contact with the earth for a long time.

       The more of us who ask with clear visualization, the more assistance can be given.

       Since they are capable of helping us restore Earth to a perfect state on all levels, please remember to ask them, from inner guidance, for whatever assistance you feel is needed.

       This is a time to offer vast and comprehensive visions of healing and enlightenment if you are so guided.

       Spare no superlatives nor detail in spelling out your visions.

       Remember that those who are here to help are highly evolved.  Some of them have technology that is millions of years more advanced than ours, and they are working under the Law of One, the highest good of all concerned.

      They are answering individual requests for healing and enlightenment as well as requests for the Earth as a whole or any part thereof.  If you specify that the answer to your prayer be governed by the Law of One,

      then whatever you have asked for stands the best chance of being granted.

       Otherwise,

      sometimes a request may have contradictory aspects that only become apparent

      from a higher  perspective that encompasses all the ramifications and future consequences of the request.

      An excellent guideline for prayer is to emphasize a graphic visual image of the wonderful end result that you are co-creating.  For example, if you are asking for the earth to be restored to its pristine purity of the “garden of Eden”, visualizing the appropriate, beautiful scenes of lush clean forests with clean running streams enhances the power of the prayer.

        As with all requests, it is effective to ask a minimum of three times over a period of a few days or more.  They determine in this way that the request is well thought out and that resulting changes are expected and will be met with gratitude and love instead of surprise and alarm.  Keep in mind that requests for mental, emotional, and physical healing may result in unusual sensations and symptoms, occur in stages, and require time for recuperation and assimilation.

      *******

      Footnotes

      To receive updates on saving the 11 acre urban forest in Atlanta, email with
      ADD TO GREENSPACE LIST in subject line. This adventure continues to be very interesting as the highest good of all unfolds in surprising and unexpected ways.  The first part of Ron Castle and Earl Johannaber’s TV documentary, HABITAT LOST, on this drama is available on
      www.publiceyestv.org.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to yahoo and look up SpiritusAngelMessages.
      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

      *

      For Dove updates on National Economic Security and Reformation Act current events, the Law that requires a return
      to Constitutional Law, peace, and precious metals backed currency, that is
      already signed and ready to go:
      www.nesara.us

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all other laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      AMEN

      **+

      NATIONAL ECONOMIC  SECURITY AND REFORMATION ACT

      NESARA NOW WON

      www.nesara.us

      ~~

      Musical background