15216Re: Namaste

  • savitrica
    Jun 2, 2004
      Hi Naachi,

      You are wonderful naachi. Words are important for expression but
      when you get so close and understand each other quite well then you
      dont need words for expression.
      There are not many people around us who can read us just by looking
      at us. Those are lucky, who have even one or two such people in
      their life.

      With love,
      Savitri

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "nachiketan" <nachi@H...>
      wrote:
      > Dear All,
      >
      > Namaste,
      >
      > Sometimes I want to talk with people but can not find words that
      would carry my feelings. Has it ever happened to you that instead of
      meeting someone with words you want to meet someone in silence..yet
      to be able to communicate, get to know the well being of the other.
      Sometimes when you know certain people well to be comfortable with
      them..you want to greet them in silence..not wishing to break the
      spell of Love.

      > This happens to me a lot.
      >
      > Take this as a silent inquiry coming from a heart wishing for
      everyone's well being, Health, Peace & Joy.

      > I know certain people are in pain, having a bad day..I am keeping
      them in my prayers.

      > What else to say..Let it be so that we may we be realise the Power
      of Love within.

      > With Love,
      >
      > Nachi.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic