13204EMNYMAR, 10th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Mar 29, 2004

      The Moon Angels of Pregnancy & Childbirth

      Angels of  ‘E-M-N-Y-M-A-R’

      10th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We control feelings during the pregnancy period and birth of the children of God.
      We work in conjunction with relevant angels of the earth sphere during this time.

      All gynecologists, midwives and their assistants are under our protection and influence.

      By creating powerful feeling states of happiness and security, a painless birth is possible. We
      also inspire, through feeling, when to have intercourse in order to produce a child of a certain sex.

      Anyone can call on us for success in healing any disease. Diseases are cured
      through replacing negative feeling states with feelings of supreme happiness,
      contentment, and security; attuning to natural rhythm and cycles.

      Beautiful emotions and natural rhythms stimulate the immune and glandular systems,
      working miracles. Mystics teach that venereal disease can be cured in this manner.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘E-M-N-Y-M-A-R

      We teach the children of God how to control feelings in
      self and others.
      ---------

      We inspire each child of God to attain complete
      mastery of feelings
      ---------

      and the drive for self-preservation and freedom from
      negative feelings of others.
      ---------

      We give prophetic knowing of the fate of any being
      through strong feeling.
      ---------

      The mastery of feelings and
      ---------

      the gifts of the spirit, such as the art of clairvoyance,
      clairaudience, levitation, etc.,
      ---------

      combines with ingenuity that is brought about
      by feeling the will of Divine Providence.’
      ---------

      On the tenth day of every 28-day Moon Cycle, we radiate into the feeling state of
      all beings the innate knowledge of the importance of love, peace, safety, bliss,
      and happiness on pregnant mothers and their developing offspring.

      THE GREATEST SECURITY FOR THE WELLBEING
      AND PERFECTION OF ALL LIFE IS CREATED IN THIS WAY.

      The peace and happiness of Mother and Child secures a strong connection with
      Divine Consciousness and the Divine Virtues that remains throughout the entire life of both.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 18 July 2002