125Re: [lovingpurelove] Where do I start

  • Karen Pennington
    Dec 11, 2000
      I know what you mean Patti. I've been doing a great
      deal of humming lately. Somehow, though, it sounds
      like the music to the song Who Let the Dogs Out? only
      the words are: Who Let the Secret Out? It's Love,
      Love, Love. All we need is Love. Love & Hugs, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic