12384Prayers Requested

  • nachiketan2001
    Mar 1, 2004
      Dear Ones,

      Namaste,

      A small Girl named Lexi is about to face a surgery for a lump to be
      removed from her body. She has been through the road of pain and
      surgery before and taking it with spirit and courage.
      The docs are hoping that it wont be a cancerous lump and it wont
      appear again. Please Pray for this brave little Girl and hold her in
      your arms and give a her hug. She really all the
      Love,prayers,Blessings that we can send.

      A wonderful soul named Bee and her father suffer from an illness
      named AD. Her father is in advance stage of colen cancer, prostate
      cancer & AD. Please include them in your prayers, Blessings.

      If anyone of you practices Reiki, or any other distance healing
      therepy send them Reiki engery.

      All three of them have beauitful hearts just like yours and thats why
      I felt I should be requesting everyone that I know to unite in
      prayers, asking for Healing.

      I know all of you possess great spirits, hearts and you were the
      first ones I could think of for requesting for prayers.

      Thanking All of You,

      With Love,

      Nachi
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic