1155Fw: 19 Pisces The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

  • Polly Menendez
    Mar 9, 2002

      19 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nearah’

      Beloved,

      ‘We inspire chemical and pharmaceutical inventions.’

      Because the wisdom of the heart sometimes guides people to seek out chemical and pharmacaeutical healing substances, we guide a person to the right pharmaceutical at the right time.

      ‘When a person reaches an appropriate level of maturity, we allow him/her to glimpse our range of competence in the Akasha, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all. ‘

      The ancient formula, "As above, so below" works both ways.

      Just as a change in will, thought, and feeling creates changes on the physical plane, when a change is made on the physical plane, resulting changes occur in feeling, mind, and spirit.

      This is true for chemical interventions. The proper pharmaceutical substances, taken at the time of inner guidance of the wisdom of the heart, greatly accelerate healing and awakening on all levels.

      Chemicals and pharmaceuticals are sacred substances which are the physical mainifestations of various spiritual, mental, and emotional divine virtues or states of enlightenment. They have great power and are actually sacraments that, to be most effective, should be used in conjunction with meditation on appropriate divine virtues.

      As with all divine gifts, there is a right time and place for these also according to guidance. We inspire through inner guidance the appropriate divine virtues to activate in order to make and use pharmaceuticals at the right time and place.

      Because the mouth is the part of the body temple that speaks the sounds and the tones of the cosmic language, ‘we have a predilection for dental medicine and dental surgery. We reveal how far the sciences of pharmacy and dentistry will advance in the future.’

      ‘The time is coming when people can regenerate teeth at any age. We will inspire suitable persons in the future with the secret of making bad teeth fall out by themselves, without the necessity of a painful extraction, due to the application of certain pharmaceutical substances. ‘

      ‘After this the person concerned will grow new, healthy teeth within a very short time.’

      It is our responsibility to teach mankind how to master the growth of teeth even as it is our responsibility to help teach the power of the word, the sounds of which come through the mouth.

      With each bite of food, pressure on each tooth sends signals along the nerves that stimulate energy meridians connected to all parts of the body. This is an example of how each part of the human body functions on many interconnected dimensions and levels.

      The same is true with hair. Hair is an externalized extension of the nervous system and carries energy from the cranial sphere down to lower energy centers of the body. It functions as a protective covering, allowing auric energy centers to receive power and information of brainwave energy from the head, which is the seat of will-power and intellect, or the masculine force of electricity.

      At the same time, hair transmits brainwave energy into the atmosphere, greatly increasing the strength of a person's auric energy.

      ‘Hair getting grey or falling out will be a thing of the past. We will make it possible for each person to choose the color of their hair without having to apply dye or harm it in any way.’

      Divine Providence has ordained from the prime beginning that the immortal, beautiful, and perfect spirit of each person live in an immortal, beautiful, and perfect physical body.

      Mankind is to live on earth in a heavenly state. This has been spoken of as the time when the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, are united as one. It is spoken of as the time of The Enchantment, and heaven on earth.

      The time is arriving sooner than most people imagine when sickness and death, aging and disease, no longer hold dominion.

      This is the promised time when enlightenment, joy, and unconditional love fill each heart with peace. This is a time when the blessings of immortality and eternal youth are realized.

      "The last enemy to be overcome is death."

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, it is possible to unite individual consciousness with divine consciousness and manifest miracles in the field of pharmacology.

      Nearah’

      N…Supreme Happiness is the birthright of

      *

      E… all beings in the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness.

      *

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment enables each person to safely have

      *

      R…freedom and independence and follow inner guidance. The key is to use inner guidance to manifest

      *

      A…the creativity of wisdom and enlightenment through

      *

      H…the power of the cosmic language, the power of the word.

      ****

      Our melody is A,D,G,C,G, and A.

      The purpose of pharmaceuticals is to bring supreme happiness and enlightenment to all beings. Whenever anyone attunes to this purpose, and uses free will to serve the cause of enlightenment, they find that all miracles are possible through the power of the word.

      *

      Miracles.

      The First Law

      The Law of One

      In order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to

      memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist ,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      *****

      The first law.

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [ and I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is already happening here and now.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      ***************

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" , which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment.

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light blue shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."]

      *

      *****************

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      **********

      xFor a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.thegatherer.com/

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Remember the A, B, C's of Life . . .

      P= Your perception of any given situation which will equal

      A= Your attitude towards that situation which will equal

      B= Your behavior which will equal

      C= The consequences for that behavior.

      Change your preception and everything changes.

      The Circle Of Light/ New Pages just up

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      1) The Return of Father Earth's Spirit

      2) A message from the Hopi Elders

      3) A.A. Gabriel speaks on: Peace is a Process

      4) Mother Earth speaks on: Cloning Revisited

      5) This Magic Moment

      6) Deepak Chopra on: Out of Suffering can come Love

      ====================================

      T.O.T.A.L.

      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/

      1) Claiming your Independence

      2) The Story of Angel Abigail

      3) Pure Heart

      4) Inheriting the New World Order

      5) The Seven Principles of Huna

      6) Divine Assistants to Source

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      ladyisis@... and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      The Australian Aboriginal Elders said to me last year:

      " Music is Sound.

      Sound is Vibration

      Vibration Creates Form.

      To maintain the Health of this Earth

      We sing on Power Spots

      We Sing the Songlines

      back to health.

      If we did not sing the Earth

      it would get very sick.

      That's why we Aboriginals

      have Keepers for Power Spots.

      They are in charge of looking after that place

      and keeping it healthy.

      When we come together in a Corroboree

      it's not just a bunch of blackfellas

      singing and dancing like mad.

      We come together to sing the songlines of Earth back to health.

      This is very important.

      When we get together

      We are more powerful".

      Auntie Pauline

      Mt. Warning, NSW

      Oct. 2001

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      ---