Re: [loveofmissrevlon] Re: New 18" Redhead Revlon (Katie)

  • arlene stakic
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 28, 2013
      I'll say...any redhead in this Revlon lineup is hard to come by! Arlene

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 28, 2013

        I am lucky then, I have two redheads. A 17" and a 20". Sandy
        I'll say...any redhead in this Revlon lineup is hard to come by! Arlene

        Congatulations Shari, she is gorgeous! Gloria

        --- In mailto:loveofmissrevlon%40yahoogroups.com, SHARITONSHELTIES@... wrote:

        > I got a new to me. . .18" redhead Revlon doll & I named her Katie.
        > She is beautiful!!!
        >

        > Dollee Hugs. . .
        > Shari

        No virus found in this message.

      • jnorapeabody
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 29, 2013
          You know what, Shari? I heard that about Missouri, too. You may want t check with your mail carrier...ggg.

          --- In loveofmissrevlon@yahoogroups.com, "ladybugzdollz" <ladybugzdollz@...> wrote:

          > She is gorgeous. Are you sure she was suppose to go to your house? I am sure I heard her say she wanted to live in Missouri...hee hee
          >
          > bugs
          >

          > --- In loveofmissrevlon@yahoogroups.com, SHARITONSHELTIES@ wrote:
          > >
          > > I got a new to me. . .18" redhead Revlon doll & I named her Katie.
          > > She is beautiful!!!
          > >

          > > Dollee Hugs. . .
          > > Shari

        • ladybugzdollz
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 29, 2013
            Its pretty warm here right now. It's be the perfect place for her to sunbath.

            bugs