The World Reacts to America's Tragedy

  • kit_6259
    Message 1 of 479 , Sep 30, 2001
      I found this URL on another club page. It was
      posted by JannieJan. Just a reminder to all of us that
      we're not alone in this big ole world. We have a lot of
      support from other countries. Here it is if you're
    • fragile_rose2002
      Message 479 of 479 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hey Misty....I just caught up with everyone...I
        sure don't want to lose you guys already. Please keep
        us posted on any changes....thanks Misty. <br><br>Hi
        kit...EZ. Not too many of the old members come in here. If
        anyone remembers me...Hey let me know....lol. I keep
        having these Senior moments and I have a tendency to
        forget...lol. You guys have a great week.