Welcome and New Web Pages !

  • loungelizzards
    Message 1 of 479 , Sep 5, 2001
      On behalf of Lounge Lizzards I would like to
      welcome the following new
      club in the last couple months !<br><br>With Fire Talk
      shutting down , we have lost many Lizzards. Please look at
      the new web pages
      established members would like to send in their Birthdays or
      photos to keep one lizzard busy, please send them
    • fragile_rose2002
      Message 479 of 479 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hey Misty....I just caught up with everyone...I
        sure don't want to lose you guys already. Please keep
        us posted on any changes....thanks Misty. <br><br>Hi
        kit...EZ. Not too many of the old members come in here. If
        anyone remembers me...Hey let me know....lol. I keep
        having these Senior moments and I have a tendency to
        forget...lol. You guys have a great week.