Re: It has been a long time!!!!!

  • kit_6259
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2006
      Hey Babe,
      Yes, it's been a long time for everybody. I can't remember the last
      time the Lizzards got together on Paltalk. Things have changed so
      much, it's like when you graduate from high school. You never see
      your classmates anymore.

      I'm not married anymore (thank god) and I have a grand baby that's
      almost 3 months old. Her name is Mary Claire. It was great to hear
      from you. Take care of you!!

      Kit

      --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, blondefemale31