Re: Hi Guys!!

  • mistyblu705
    Message 1 of 479 , Aug 28, 2001
      NURSEANGEL !!!! So glad to see you back !! If you
      want to plat games, we usually start getting online
      around 10:00 Ohio time and we play in thge club room at
      the bottom of this page, just click ENTER where it
      says ENTER. Also we have a couple other chat programs
      that we use along with Yahoo. The links are on the
      home page:
      Messenger list , if you have it.<br>mistyblu705
    • fragile_rose2002
      Message 479 of 479 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hey Misty....I just caught up with everyone...I
        sure don't want to lose you guys already. Please keep
        us posted on any changes....thanks Misty. <br><br>Hi
        kit...EZ. Not too many of the old members come in here. If
        anyone remembers me...Hey let me know....lol. I keep
        having these Senior moments and I have a tendency to
        forget...lol. You guys have a great week.