Hello There

  • loungelizzards
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2005
      From: "Tami-Lyn White"
      Subject: Hello There
      Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 05:07:06 -0400
      Hello there;
      My name is Tami-Lyn and I am the owner of the Yahoo Group, All Nextel
      Junkies & Dale Jarrett 88! One of my members, Christine Lynch
      Sugarsboswt488, asked me if I would send an invitation to all of you
      on her behalf to join our group. My group is a board in honor of one
      of the GREATEST drivers in the world, Dale Jarrett #88 UPS, but is
      for all NASCAR fans...articles are posted daily, we have so many
      features they are all hard to list...We are a participating group
      with lots of members who enjoy swapping info about our drivers,
      opinions with out negativity, profanity or bashing other members or
      drivers, we have Poll questions, weekly and like I said so much
      more...Yahoo Groups are known for their excessive e-mail...well, I
      advise my members that when and if they join to set their membership
      e-mail preference at SPECIAL NOTICE when they join...the only e-mails
      that come that way are Race Results, Points Results and Updates and
      Changes on the board and I am the ONLY one who sends messages that
      way. I have 4 Moderators that are awesome and do a GREAT job with
      assisting me with the board and keeping it active and love
      racing...so, come and join us...we love having participating members
      and fellow obsessed Nascar fans!!! We are even going to be active
      during the off-season!!!

      Thanks...hope to see ya all there!!!

      Tami-Lyn Ladycue_jarrett88 Owner/Moderator

      "Better a thousand times to die with glory than live without honor"
      Louis VI of France