  • Christa Gallucci
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2004
      Hi Guys,
      We finally tied the knot! Here's a pic of us now.
      Hope to talk to you soon.
      Froggy

      When Life Makes You Have To Put Up With Mean & Hateful People, Just Think Of
      Them As Sandpaper. They May Scratch You & Rub You The Wrong Way, But
      Eventually You Will End Up Smooth And Polished; And In The End The Sandpaper
      Will Just End Up Ugly And Wore Out.

      <http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/st/090103/090103cowbg01.gif>