Re: [Lounge Lizzards Game Room] hmmm

  • Warren Paterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
      Are people even using this program anymore? I went
      into the chat a couple of times and nobody is ever
      there. When is the best time to show up?

    • kit_6259
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
        Hi There King of Spain. The Lizzards are so scattered out, we don't
        even meet for trivia anymore. However, I would be glad to get the
        room rolling again. All I need are some people wanting the room
        open again. Maybe if enuf get this in their email, we'll have a
        trivia room again. Thanks for stopping bye!

        Kit

        --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, Warren Paterson

        _