hmmm

  • babee_luv_21
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2004
      Just wanna say hi to the lizzards and let y'all know i'm still
      alive. I think.
    • Warren Paterson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
        Are people even using this program anymore? I went
        into the chat a couple of times and nobody is ever
        there. When is the best time to show up?

      • kit_6259
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
          Hi There King of Spain. The Lizzards are so scattered out, we don't
          even meet for trivia anymore. However, I would be glad to get the
          room rolling again. All I need are some people wanting the room
          open again. Maybe if enuf get this in their email, we'll have a
          trivia room again. Thanks for stopping bye!

          Kit

          --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, Warren Paterson

          _