It's a Date!

  • froggybadgirl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      Well BillyBob and I are finally going to tie the knot. The date is
      set for April 17,2004.

      I miss you guys. My schedule does not allow me time to chat much
      anymore, but I think of y'all often.

      Hugs and snuggles,
      Froggy
    • kit_6259
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
        C O N G R A T S you two!!!

        Froggy, it's about time you make an honest man of Billy. I knew you
        would finally get thru to him. Now, are we all gonna be invited to
        the wedding? I know we can all stay with ya'll,,,,right? LOL

        Billy, you take care of Froggy, I think you've hit pay dirt!!!

        Good Luck & God Bless!!

        love ya both!

        Kit

        --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, "froggybadgirl"
        <froggy@y...> wrote:
        > Well BillyBob and I are finally going to tie the knot. The date
        is
        > set for April 17,2004.
        >
        > I miss you guys. My schedule does not allow me time to chat much
        > anymore, but I think of y'all often.
        >
        > Hugs and snuggles,
        > Froggy
      • sweet16x2
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          Congratulations Froggy & BillyBob!!!!!!!!!!!

          I know a nice chalet up in the Smokey Mountains where you could have
          a reception and lots of room for guests!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

          Don't forget to post some pics!

          Hugs,
          Sweet

          p.s. ... as an afterthought ... I think more Lizzards should post
          updates ... I want to know what's happening with everyone!!!!!!!!!!