Re: Free & Cherry Reproduce!!!

  • charf42
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Congratulations Cherry and Free!! He's one cutie pie of a baby,
      that's for sure! I can just see all the spoiling going on in your
      household now! LOL Enjoy!!

      Char_waving_to_the_Lizzards~~~~~~~ :)

      --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, duchess84
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Howdy Lizzards!!
      >
      > It's been a long time since we've been around but there's been a
      lot going on around here. On July 24th, we welcomed our new
      addition; Little Free (a boy of course) was born at 5:10am, weighing
      in at a wee 7lbs. 12oz. and length of 20.5 inches. I posted some
      pictures of him in the album entitled Free & Cherry. (I couldn't add
      to our wedding album for some reason) We are all doing well and the
      baby is growing like a weed already. Perhaps Free and I will get
      back online regularly in the near future...if the little one ever
      decides to sleep through the night.

      > Take it easy everyone or just take it anyway you can....
      >
      > CherryBagadonutz :)
    • mistyblu705
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2003
        Such a cute baby !!!!!!!!! Congrats Free and Cherry !!! You have a
        little "Cherry Free" !!!!!

        Misty (windering if there is any cake associated with baby arrivals)
        Blu
        Wonder if there is any more Liquer flavored cake left? heee heee