Re: Free & Cherry Reproduce!!!

  • sweet16x2
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29 5:38 PM
      Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... who'd ever have thought that a Free jr.
      could be so darn cute!!!

      Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Hugs,
      Sweet

      --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, duchess84
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Howdy Lizzards!!
      >
      > It's been a long time since we've been around but there's been a
      lot
      > going on around here. On July 24th, we welcomed our new addition;
      > Little Free (a boy of course) was born at 5:10am, weighing in at a
      > wee 7lbs. 12oz. and length of 20.5 inches. I posted some pictures
      of
      > him in the album entitled Free & Cherry. (I couldn't add to our
      > wedding album for some reason) We are all doing well and the baby
      is
      > growing like a weed already. Perhaps Free and I will get back
      online
      > regularly in the near future...if the little one ever decides to
      > sleep through the night.
      >
      > Take it easy everyone or just take it anyway you can....
      >
      > CherryBagadonutz :)
    • charf42
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        Congratulations Cherry and Free!! He's one cutie pie of a baby,
        that's for sure! I can just see all the spoiling going on in your
        household now! LOL Enjoy!!

        Char_waving_to_the_Lizzards~~~~~~~ :)

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Howdy Lizzards!!
        >
        > It's been a long time since we've been around but there's been a
        lot going on around here. On July 24th, we welcomed our new
        addition; Little Free (a boy of course) was born at 5:10am, weighing
        in at a wee 7lbs. 12oz. and length of 20.5 inches. I posted some
        pictures of him in the album entitled Free & Cherry. (I couldn't add
        to our wedding album for some reason) We are all doing well and the
        baby is growing like a weed already. Perhaps Free and I will get
        back online regularly in the near future...if the little one ever
        decides to sleep through the night.

        > Take it easy everyone or just take it anyway you can....
        >
        > CherryBagadonutz :)
      • mistyblu705
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2003
          Such a cute baby !!!!!!!!! Congrats Free and Cherry !!! You have a
          little "Cherry Free" !!!!!

          Misty (windering if there is any cake associated with baby arrivals)
          Blu
          Wonder if there is any more Liquer flavored cake left? heee heee