ALMOST a Lizzard Reunion

  • kit_6259
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hi Guys, just thought I would let you all know that Billy and Froggy
      came into Paltalk a few nights ago. We also had Sweet, and Jimmie,
      and Freakster, and MnM,,,,,gosh, now I can't remember who all came
      in. It was almost like old days. It was great to see them all
      together again. Best wishes to Billy & Froggy, they're gonna
      finally tie the knott in April 2004. Don't ask me what the hold up
      is,,,,lol. Froggy's finally gonna make an honest man of Billy.
      Come on in Lizzards, lets do this again, it was fun!!!!

      Love ya,
      Kit