Re: Where the heck do you all hang out?

  • kit_6259
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
      We're in Paltalk now. Not open every night, but we've been open
      more lately. Sometimes, just hanging out. If you wanna check us
      out in paltalk, just add me to your pal list. Kit_6259

      If I'm on, I'll let you know if we're open, or if we're gonna open,
      or where we are hanging. Hope to see ya soon,

      Kit

      --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, Warren Paterson

      _