HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIT !!!

  • mistyblu705
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Kit !! Hope you aren't
      counting candles this year !!! heh heh Have a wonderful and happy
      Birthday cause if I was there there wouldn't be any cake left !!! lol

      Misty (still looking for some cake) Blu
    • kit_6259
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Thanks Misty!! Actually, since there are soooooo many candles on
        the cake, it's really big this year,,,,meaning....... ALL THE MORE
        TO SHARE WITH YOU MISTY!!! Come on down Misty, your cake is waitin
        on ya!

        Love Ya!
        Kit

        --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, mistyblu705