Ok

  • freebird_237
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22 9:01 AM
      I posted.Now what?? LOL!
    • mistyblu705
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23 3:26 PM
        --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, freebird_237
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I posted.Now what?? LOL!

        Is that anything like posted toasties ??? heee heee
      • duchess84
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2003
          --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, mistyblu705
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, freebird_237
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > I posted.Now what?? LOL!
          >
          > Is that anything like posted toasties ??? heee heee

          Free's gonna be a daddy....think he's ready?
        • sweeet16x2
          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2003
            Wooooooohoooooooooooooooo .... Congratulations!!!

            I don't know if he'll ever be ready, I mean he posts a message then
            says "now what?" ... I can just picture him changing a diaper and
            then saying "now what?" ... lol

            Heheheheh ... just kidding! Congrats again!

            Hugs,
            Sweet

            --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, duchess84

            Message 5 of 5 , May 12, 2003
              Free's gonna be a daddy....think he's ready?

              Well Duchess, I guess he already "Posted" heh heh Congratulations !!!
              I am so happy for you guys !!!

              Misty (wondering what nicname the child will have) Blu :0)