Re: OMG.... I can't believe it!!!

  • kit_6259
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hi Rose!! Sure I remember you. I hope to get the room open this
      week. I need readers to help me, so far, no volunteers.

      Ok you past readers of Lounge Lizzards,,,,,,get in touch with us!!
      Lets get the room going again!!!

      Good to see ya Rose,,,,,look for me in Paltalk!!

      Kit

      --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, "fragile_rose2003"