OMG.... I can't believe it!!!

  • fragile_rose2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hi Kit, Bangel and everyone. Do you remember me fragile_rose? I am
      so excited.... We use to have the best Trivia room in Firetalk. I
      can't wait. I just noticed my picture is still there. If I get my
      scanner fixed I'll send a new picture. Take care fellow
      Lizzards....lol. Hope to see everyone soon. Hey Kit let us know
      when the room will be open ok? Thanks again.
    • kit_6259
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        Hi Rose!! Sure I remember you. I hope to get the room open this
        week. I need readers to help me, so far, no volunteers.

        Ok you past readers of Lounge Lizzards,,,,,,get in touch with us!!
        Lets get the room going again!!!

        Good to see ya Rose,,,,,look for me in Paltalk!!

        Kit

        --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, "fragile_rose2003"