Re: Happy Birthday Sweet !!!!!

  • sheik_yergod_dambouti
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
      Happy birthday Sweet!!!
      I know I'm a bit late, but I haven't been in here in aaages....
      Anyway, hope you had a good one!!
      I have one question for all you guys.... Where the heck are
      you!?!??! I haven't seen any of you in months. I haven't been that
      much on Paltalk, but there's never anyone online anymore. And the
      room hasn't been open in years!! :'-( Well, maybe not YEARS....but
      it seems like it. I miss the lounge, and everyone in there!!
      Anyway...how's everyone doing?? I feel like crap btw, thx for
      asking. Just moved back to Norway again a couple of weeks ago. I had
      the time of my life in Spain, but had to move back again. Now that
      I'm back, I need a job, so I've been applying to every job I could
      find. In Spain, Norway and in the US. But it doesn't look good... So
      if anyone have any ideas, I'm all ears. If anyone is looking for a
      husband... I wash, I clean, I ***k, I... that's COOK btw!! So get
      your mind out of the gutter people! Or if anyone has a daughter they
      want to give away... I'm there! lol
      That was a slight update about the life of an alien, tune in next
      year for the next episode.

      Alien.

      --- In loungelizzardsgameroom@yahoogroups.com, mistyblu705