mmmmmmmmm yum yum

  • ezwriter1027
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2002
      "Now, what word does EZ use when three
      women OR men score in a row? Only EZ can answer this!!!"

      MMMMMMMM...My favorite... a female trifecta...yum yum...haha
    • kit_6259
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Hi Ez!!!!! You've escaped the clutches of the real world and
        checked in on your cyber buddies!! Good to see ya,,,,,and boy,
        would I love to hear that mmmmmmmmmmmmm yum yum!! Had any good
        scotch lately? ;o)

        Come play with us EZ!!!!!

        Kit