Happy Birthday, Misty!

  • charf42
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      Not many posts here lately, but in case someone should happen by....a
      very Happy Happy Birthday, Misty! Eat all the cake and ice cream you
      want today and have a wine or two for good measure!!! You deserve it!!
      Hugs, Char : )
    • sweet16x2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
        Ok ... so I won't sing for real ... but ...

        Happy birthday to you
        Happy birthday to you
        Happy birthday dear Missssssssssttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
        Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Extra special birthday hugs heading your way!!!!
        Love ya,

        Sweet

        pssst ... Char ... the good thing about nobody coming in here, is
        that nobody will see that it's her 50th!!!! ... unless people get
        this stuff by email, then it's not a secret anymore!!!! Cheers
        Misty!!! :D xoxoxox