April In Lounge Lizzards

  • loungelizzards
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Greetings Fellow Lizzards !
      Hope that each and everyone had a Happy Easter!
      Spring has sprung and finding that some of us are getting out more.
      As you know we have a new home in Yahoo Groups now,please take some
      time and check it out.
      We can still post messages, upload pictures, use the calendar and
      keep in touch for those that use Yahoo and PalTalk.
      Here is the link:

      Fot those that want to add your picture to the Lounge Lizzards Home
      page, I have been having some trouble getting pictures added to the
      web page.
      Don't know whether the problem is on my end or Geocities. I will keep
      you informed as to what is going on there.

      Here are the April Birthdays:

      April 4th - flyingredhead53
      April 13th - nc)flirt383
      April 22nd - mladypendora
      April 25th - blillybobjoesmith_2000
      April 26th - brisli2001
      April 28th - rickz388

      Be sure to wish these people a Happy Birthday on their special day!

      On behalf of all the Lizzards, I would like to Welcome the following
      people:

      sweet_angel1966
      king_of_spain101
      soulinspiration1402
      lyonshall
      pokeee_mon2001
      srb987
      m25oh

      For another month of keeping together, see you soon on either Yahoo
      or PalTalk!
      Carol aka MistyBlu705