weeeeeeeeeee

  • stacy_lynn_p
    Message 1 of 479 , May 11, 2001
      weeeeeeee hiya all i miss playin trivia with all
      yall its been awhile (good song btw) anyway just
      checkin to see how yall are i soo gave up on 4anything
      that program just dont like me or my puter i dunno it
      gives it indegestion lol :P i passed my Ged weeehoooo
      yay im so happy =))))) ok anywayyyy hopefully ill
      talk to yall sometime misty klit luvs2finger bbjs
      froggy pank and everybodyyyy miss yall ;)
    • fragile_rose2002
      Message 479 of 479 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hey Misty....I just caught up with everyone...I
        sure don't want to lose you guys already. Please keep
        us posted on any changes....thanks Misty. <br><br>Hi
        kit...EZ. Not too many of the old members come in here. If
        anyone remembers me...Hey let me know....lol. I keep
        having these Senior moments and I have a tendency to
        forget...lol. You guys have a great week.