Re: Shameless Plug...

  • drewfoo35
    Message 1 of 479 , Nov 30, 2001
      but hell if i was the wizard i could have a body
      like nobody's business so then i would let ya all have
      a look see NOT!!!!!!! lmao <br><br>Luvs.. You are
      such a tease!!!! LMAO<br><br>Speaking of Wizard of Oz,
      whats up with the flying monkee thing anyway???? And
      why when I ask chicks to "maon in privit" they always
      say.. " When monkees fly out ya butt" !!! Whats up with
    • fragile_rose2002
      Message 479 of 479 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hey Misty....I just caught up with everyone...I
        sure don't want to lose you guys already. Please keep
        us posted on any changes....thanks Misty. <br><br>Hi
        kit...EZ. Not too many of the old members come in here. If
        anyone remembers me...Hey let me know....lol. I keep
        having these Senior moments and I have a tendency to
        forget...lol. You guys have a great week.