HAPPY BIRTHDAY jimmiegirl_2002 !!

  • loungelizzards
    Message 1 of 479 , Nov 2, 2001
      <cough cough> hmmmmmmm<br>Happy Birthday to
      youuuuuuu<br>Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu<br>Happy Birthday dear
      jimmiegirl<br>Happy Birthday to youuuuuu<br>And many
      moreeeeeeeeee<br>I hope you know this but this lizzard can't carry a
      tune lol<br>Happy Birthday Jimmie !!
    • fragile_rose2002
      Message 479 of 479 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hey Misty....I just caught up with everyone...I
        sure don't want to lose you guys already. Please keep
        us posted on any changes....thanks Misty. <br><br>Hi
        kit...EZ. Not too many of the old members come in here. If
        anyone remembers me...Hey let me know....lol. I keep
        having these Senior moments and I have a tendency to
        forget...lol. You guys have a great week.