Busy 3 weeks from now? Join for a good time & new full moon!

  • I-Feel Tower
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 7:18 AM
      Hi Louisvillians, We're trying a new full moon in Lexington. It'll be a lot like the Tumbling Dice FM in St Louis that uses dice to choose the hares & GM for the night. A paddling gets you out of either. There's a down-down for the late to keep us all "in the game" & on time. It's been lots of fun & very popular in St Louis. If you're free, drive over to Lexington & join us. Contact CT as she has limited crash space or contact me and I'll help you with a motel number near the start. I'm working on patches & Crotch Thumper is working on glow-in-the-dark mugs (fingers crossed). If you let us know you're coming (pre-register on HS or FB by 4/26), we can make sure you get a personalized toe tag, Hope you can come! Ooon oon, I-Feel Tower

      What: Lexington Lunatics Hash House Harriers #1
      When: Thursday April 29, 2010 at 6:30pm to April 30, 2010 at 10pm (possible hangover trail)
      Where: Green Lantern Tavern at 497 W 3rd at Jefferson
      Who: Your hosts will be Crotch Thumper & I-Feel Tower
      More What: We're running in the Full Moon! Between our dice & our paddle, the Hares & GM for the night are chosen. Grab a flashlight, an ID, $5, & join us! Pre-register on HashSpace or FaceBook if you're attending & would like a personalized hash tag before Monday April 26th.
      More When: 6:30 Meet at Green Lantern & don't be late!
      7:11 Live hares off! This one's an A to B trail where public transportation may be involved.
    • Heather
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
        Any plans for the historic Louisville hash #100? I'd love to help now that I'm back in KY. Please let me know ASAP. Maybe make it a joint hash with other kennels. -Crotch Thumper

        Thanks for the offer, but we have it covered! -Kotex
      • Heather
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
          I couldn't upload on Louisville's page, but wanted to share an awesome pic from Louisville's hash 100

          CT