Visitor Pick-up Hash Wed 6 pm @ Browning's Brewery

  • Kotex
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      MotorWhore-a is in town this week & asking for a hash! Browning's Bewery is at 401 E Main at Jackson. Main is one-way west & Jackson is one-way north, so plan accordingly. Free parking in lot next to building on the east. Meters close at 6 pm in front of building. See you there for either a hash if we have enough, or just drinking practice and food if we don't. -Kotex