RSVP - Louisville Hash #13 - 12/13/09 - Jingle Balls Hash - 2pm

  • Kotex
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hi all! I am finalizing a shitty trail as we speak (figuratively). Please email me off line if you ae planning on coming and what your special holiday gormet item is. I am just trying to avoid 69 bags of doritos cool ranch! kotex (cmdrmatt40@...)

      The on after will be at 215 Choctaw Rd (search: "255 choctaw 40207" on google maps to get the correct house position, but look for 215!) We will fry a turkey and have lots of beer. Bring yourself and a side dish if you can, but we would much rather have you than the side! - Kotex