july hash

  • ylosgringos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      Louisville Hash #6
      Date:19 July 2009
      Time: 2PM Meet, off at 2:30PM
      Trail: Dead Hare A to A
      Meet: Jefferson Memorial Forest Welcum center
      Map: http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/parks/jeffersonmemorialforest/directions.htm
      Hares: Beer Tick and Indenctured Cervix 502.439.3807
      Bring: Vessels, $6 hash cash, virgins, whatever else the hares want, centurion mugs

      D'erections:
      From Louisville:
      1.) take I-65 south to I-265 West (Gene Snyder Freeway)
      2.) Take the New Cut Road exit and turn left (south)
      3.)Travel approximately 1.2 miles. At the flashing light, turn right onto Mitchell Hill Road.
      4.) Travel 1.5 miles. Turn left into the Well cum Center parking lot (11311 Mitchell Hill Road). The Well cum Center is a white, two-story building with a red roof. See you there for a shiggy trail.

      On After: Fat Daddy's Pizza
      10611 W Manslick Rd
      Fairdale, KY 40118-9552
      (502) 363-7551